What's new

My day finally comes! Numerous firsts and records fall (for me)

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I saw where someone said their best box just increased from 50 silvers to 94 silvers. Way to go. My best box is still at 12. Ever. BUT , it is the ROLLS where I make it up. When I get some rolls from the tellers I normally score more than I do on whole boxes. Just this weekend I hit a bank with 7 halves ($3.50) and 4 were silver, and then a bank with only one roll but 2 more were silver. Not bad. I added 6 silver to my totals. And then today ... I hit some FIRSTS.

The BoA had 2 rolls of Halves. $20 of halves. And of course I bought them.

Turns out they were ALL silver. ALL FORTY coins! I've never had a solid rolll of pure silver, and now I found TWO. A big first for me. And not just that. In my two years of CRH I've found 2 Franklins. Here?

Here I got 25 Franklins!

Other than the 25 Franklins, I got 2 1964's (Giving me a total of 27 90's!) and 6 1965 plus 7 1966. 13 were 40%'s.

40 coins. 40 silver! 27 90% and 13 40%.

I guess my best box ever is STILL only at "12". But, my best day now has jumped to 40! And my Franklins have jumped from 2 found in the wild to 27 after adding the 25 from today!

I'm stoked. Still getting boxes, still gtting skunked on most, but by getting boxes they know to save the halves for ME, and so getting those skunks allow me to pick up things like today.

25 FRANKLINS! Woohoo!!
 
Upvote 0
Awesome score - big time congrats!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOHOOOO You did it JRF finally hit a silver vein ...I have read many of your posts and remember all those skunk boxes in a row but you did it up big time on this score . 2 solid rolls is a super score for anyone and going from 2 Bens to 27 is insane ... congrats on your many firsts especially after 2 years and some awesome totals ... it is a banner find for you imo , :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, Ed
 
Way to go. Still waiting for my first Franklin or WL. :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Great finds. I have followed your posts also, and am happy that your day has finally came. Congrats. Now all you need is a dream box. Hopefully it will come with time.
 
Congrats on the Franklins....Lets see some pictures though. My eyes are hungry.

Golden Silver
 
CONGRATS MAN!

feels good huh? FYI if you want to trade any of those franklins for walkers let me know, I'm trying to fill my book.
 
Congratulations........

Must see photo.....

Need too see 25 Frankies..........


Mojo
 
Feels good right??? Savor the flavor for the next time, hopefully it'll be around the corner! And what the heck, with a find like that, shouldn't there be some pics.....???? Awesome job!!!
 
Very nice job John.......well deserved I might add!!! Keep riding the wave. Keep em coming...............




KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sly as a fox John. Nice haul. Jim :headbang: :icon_cheers:
 
Pictures! I didn't think of pictures! Silly me.

OKay, I'll work on pics tomorrow. :-)

And thanks for the posts. It DOES feel good.

Cherry - all the Franklins are 1961 - 1963, so nothing to help you fill any slots. But still WONDERFUL in my eyes!
 
Good for you!
Persistence, man!
Congrats! ;D
 
Good job. See if you keep trying things will eventually turn silver:)
 
Nicely done !

That's an awesome haul, and great keeper rate ; to boot !

Very easy on the eyes.

Mucho kudos.
 
jrf30 said:
Cherry - all the Franklins are 1961 - 1963, so nothing to help you fill any slots. But still WONDERFUL in my eyes!

Well hey thanks for checking! hopefully I'll pick up one or two on my road trip tommorow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom