Attachments

• HPIM0074.JPG
    HPIM0074.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
Good luck on your return trip!

Nice finds today!

;)

whats up with the ring? from here it looks kinda nice!! nice digs!!

;D Yep nice haul!!!! But for us jewelry people out here, what is the bling we see there? ??? Can we see a close up ....ppplllllleeeeaaassseeeee.... Thanks ;D ;D ;D

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Gigi

Not really bling....small diamond chips, 10K stamped on the inside.

Attachments

• SchoolRing10KP.jpg
    SchoolRing10KP.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 336
haha your stack of coins has nothing on my stack of pull tabs :P honestly that one single dime is all that I have found, I envy you :). nice find and hope you get more when you get more when you go back.

I use the Cortes mostly, I also have the DeLeon, I loan it out mostly.? I like the Manual GB, sum and notch features of the Cortes.? The DeLeon served me well, but it mostly sits around.?

Attachments

• HPIM0087a.jpg
    HPIM0087a.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 271
nice finds, keep us posted on the upcoming finds.

;D Thanks for taking the the time to show us the baby bling ? LOL If you say its to small to call "bling" what have you found that you call real "BLING" ? Want to show and tell? I'm sure everyone would love to see it too! You must find some great stuff!

Myself I was so happy the other day when I went through a TON of junk jewelry at a thrift store and found a single 14k hoop earring! The great thing was that The girl was throwing out a another bunch of junk jewelry and she let me go through it too . Well I had only a few mins to look in it and the store would be closed and it would be gone for good! Nope I didn't find it or anything else that night. But I just happened to make it by 2 nights later and looked through a jar that hadn't been there before and found the mate! Now I have a nice shinny pair of 14k hoop to wear!
I know not a outdoor hunt, but its so nice to get a pair of earrings and always fun to make the find...small "bling" or big!
You wouldn't throw that "Baby bling" back so you know its a find and a find is a find! LOL? ;D :D HH Gigi

Went to the school today also....they've alway's got something to give up!!Nice job!!HH

Looks like somebody's lost a lot of lunch money, and a nice ring, WTG!!!
Good luck, & Happy New Year~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back