What's new

My dog knows where the gold is at!!

GetBusyDiggin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
227
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my wife is making fun of me because I spend hours searching for relics and treasures and today my dog dug up a ring in our back patio. I just happened to look in the hole and there it was. Bob did good today.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    362 KB · Views: 195
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    694.7 KB · Views: 195
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    266.1 KB · Views: 175
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    453.3 KB · Views: 177
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    358.6 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 46
I was wondering if your dog would like to come spend the weekend with me !!! Congrats !!! One time my dog dug up a late 1800s whiskey.
 
I'd start taking that dog on all of your hunts.
 
Well, what ever you do ,please never get rid of the gold sniffing dog. That is amazing.
 
That's funny! Take that dog treasure hunting !!
 
Tell your dog trapperart said congrats
 
Better get Bob some gloves or Booties or ????

Never dig with bare paws! :icon_thumright:
 
Extra milk bones for the dog
 
That find is worth a new bone or fancy collar... maybe even some pet spa grooming treatment... I mean you have to keep those gold digging paws healthy!
 
Congratulations on the gold! That's a very cool find. Good dog!
 
Oh, Bob is amazing--what a beautiful pup! And that is a pretty ring! Looks like sapphire to me. Congrats. ~Lisa & John
 
Shes got it in her blood.. Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Doesn't look like a golden retriever...must have some of that blood in his lines.
He deserves a biscuit!
 
New dog breed, the Treasure Hunter! Almost like the goose that layed the golden egg... if he is not neutered you could breed him and sell the pups.
 
Forget the milk bones, I'd be making a run to the nearest butcher shop to get him a nice marrow or knuckle bone :laughing7::laughing7: and I'd be taking him with me detecting too! :thumbsup:
 
Good doggie and gorgeous ring,congrats to both of you.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Proof again that a dog is definitely man's best friend!
 
I'd change his name to "Ole Yeller"!
 
Are you sure there was not a bone with that ring maybe a body buried there :violent1:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom