What's new

My efforts are rewarded with a silver coin more than 2000 years old.

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys.
I haven't been very active on the forum lately.
Today I searched a new site and I wanted to share it with you.
The area is full of tile's or pot's pieces. I was not surprised that I found some holes or even digging signs. Somebody was quicker than me but I was still lucky.
I found a lot of iron stuff and a lot of that I didn't even dig it but the most special finds where some coins and the best was a silver Drahm. It was my last find before leaving.
Here are the pics for you.
 
Upvote 58
Thank you guys.
I was very suprised by its conditions. It was only max 3cm under this bunch of grass almost on the top of the hill, so, near of the surface for all this time and it is still in great conditios.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom