What's new

My Employees Coin Jar

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My Employee just brought me in his coin jar.

Face Values
97.75 in Quarters with some real oldies
20$ in Morgans and Peace
40$ in 90%
15$ in 40%
62$ in Dimes with many Mercery, and 1 half dime.

Total Melt Value 3,500+
 
Upvote 0
wow nice, but when you say change draw, you mean employees collection?
 
No they were in a Jar..... I am going to sell them for him tomorrow. After I switch out a few needed for my kids books. He is one Happy Fella. :headbang: Is a 1841 Half dime worth anything? I would imagine that the shape this thing is in the answer is no.
 
Here is what I picked out and replaced for my collection.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00310-20101014-2116.webp
    IMG00310-20101014-2116.webp
    274.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG00311-20101014-2118.webp
    IMG00311-20101014-2118.webp
    233.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG00312-20101014-2120.webp
    IMG00312-20101014-2120.webp
    255.4 KB · Views: 348

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom