Marty-Graw Hero Member Joined Feb 8, 2006 Messages 895 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Albertville Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300 Jul 14, 2010 #1 3 hour hunt in fresh water lake........ waist deep...... couple inches deep in sand 2.9 grams tested good at 14k but not at 18k so somewhere in between Attachments PIC_0009.webp 19.8 KB · Views: 430 Upvote 0
3 hour hunt in fresh water lake........ waist deep...... couple inches deep in sand 2.9 grams tested good at 14k but not at 18k so somewhere in between
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,684 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 14, 2010 #2 Damn i was thinking BBQ, I need some good BBQ ribs Soon!!!! yes i have had a few!!!! Chug Those are not RIBS!!!!!!!!
Damn i was thinking BBQ, I need some good BBQ ribs Soon!!!! yes i have had a few!!!! Chug Those are not RIBS!!!!!!!!
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Jul 15, 2010 #3 Cool! I haven't joined that club yet. Kind of a yucky find but gold is gold! WTG
finderzzs Bronze Member Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Indiana Detector(s) used White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350, Jul 15, 2010 #4 Welcome to the club Marty-Graw. I got 4 sets last year, 0 so far this year. I guess they're keeping their mouths shut around here..
Welcome to the club Marty-Graw. I got 4 sets last year, 0 so far this year. I guess they're keeping their mouths shut around here..