What's new

My eyes started to water. I couldnt catch my breath........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

Stopped in a bank today to get the coins they had in the vault. 23 machine rolls in a fed sealed bag.

TELLER SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN STITING IN THE VAULT FOR A YEAR AND A HALF :o

Anyone want to buy 23 rolls of brand new 2001 halves???

SKUNK!!!!!!!! >:(
 
Upvote 0
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

Rosco Bookbinder said:
Stopped in a bank today to get the coins they had in the vault. 23 machine rolls in a fed sealed bag.

TELLER SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN STITING IN THE VAULT FOR A YEAR AND A HALF :o

Anyone want to buy 23 rolls of brand new 2001 halves???

SKUNK!!!!!!!! >:(
If you saw my post, The Lows and Highs of CRHing, this would be considered a LOW.
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

Rosco Bookbinder said:
Anyone want to buy 23 rolls of brand new 2001 halves???
NO :P

You got to do what I did with my 100 rolls of BU 2001P halves.
Turn them in and start over the next week. ;D

Not one single coin dealer was interested in them.
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

Since they are uncirculated, might have a chance at finding an error if you care to look.

Misaligned die, clipped planchet, grease filled die, or some other variant.

if you are opening them a quick scan may make sense, but I wouldn't spend much time on them.
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

Sit down, relax and pop open a cold beer.
That might stop your watery eyes and get you breathing again!
The 2000P & 2001P releases must be the feds response to the high demand recently (from CRH'rs?)
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

TXTim said:
Sit down, relax and pop open a cold beer.
That might stop your watery eyes and get you breathing again!
The 2000P & 2001P releases must be the feds response to the high demand recently (from CRH'rs?)

Such "high demand" after only 6-7 years they still have a ton left.
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

GMan00001 said:
if you are opening them a quick scan may make sense, but I wouldn't spend much time on them.
Did that and didn't spend much time on them.

I took $500 of them in a bag to one of my dump banks and made my deposit. Yesterday I went to the ATM to withdraw some $$ for this weekends CRHing and I notice my $500 was never posted. (I do have a receipt) I called the main office and they tracked down the error. This AM my account is good again and got a call from them.

Always double check (on line) about once a week to make sure all deposits were done correctly. If I did not keep good records I would still be $500 short in that account.
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

They keep trying to get me to deposit my dumps- no give me cash LOL. Mark
 
Re: My eyes started to water. I couldn't catch my breath........

cyberdan said:
GMan00001 said:
if you are opening them a quick scan may make sense, but I wouldn't spend much time on them.
Did that and didn't spend much time on them.

I took $500 of them in a bag to one of my dump banks and made my deposit. Yesterday I went to the ATM to withdraw some $$ for this weekends CRHing and I notice my $500 was never posted. (I do have a receipt) I called the main office and they tracked down the error. This AM my account is good again and got a call from them.

Always double check (on line) about once a week to make sure all deposits were done correctly. If I did not keep good records I would still be $500 short in that account.

The good thing about the three banks (bank and two CU's) is that they pay me right there for my coins. One bank I have to re-roll them so I just take that box back and trade it for the next one. One bank let's me put them loose in a bag and hands me the money. The other I give them to the teller, she runs them through the counter then gives me my money. They all know me by name and ask "how's the hunting going".........ehehehe.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom