What's new

My favorite teller is sick

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I went into my source bank on Monday to pick up this weeks order and found out that my favorite teller is sick. She also happens to be the vault manager. So I was only able to get a box of dimes and $1 in hand rolled cents. The teller told me to try again tomorrow. Well, the box of dimes was a skunk and the two rolls of pennies only had a dime in them. On Tuesday, after cashing out, I went back to try again. My teller was still sick, but I did manage to get another $1.50 in cents. I decided to stop by a few banks before my meeting and got $30 in halves and another $30 in cents. The halves were a bust. But the cent rolls proved better; 12 wheats, 5 Bicentennials, and a nickel(My fourth!). The old wheat is a '20. I had to wait an extra day but I didn't get skunked.
 
Upvote 0
hope it wasn't the H1N1.......you may have to disinfect those halfs once you get 'em. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom