What's new

My find at Cocoa beach FL

androidjustin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
20150908_121852.webp

First time metal detecting in Florida with my ace 150 on the beach in oregon the ace 150 sucks from the high mineral cont. But here it great ,this is what I found after about 10 min can't wait to get out again.
 
Upvote 12
Good luck on your next hunt there.....I'm sure you'll find a lot more stuff. :icon_thumright:
 
You know, I'm glad you posted. This is a tough, but overwhelmingly rewarding hobby! Way to go! You will find much more stuff if you stick with it.

aj
 
View attachment 1209232

First time metal detecting in Florida with my ace 150 on the beach in oregon the ace 150 sucks from the high mineral cont. But here it great ,this is what I found after about 10 min can't wait to get out again.

This made me laugh! Get back out there and bring back some gold!! :)
 
great_find.gif
It all helps you understand and recognize what your MD is telling ya! Thanks for sharing...
 
Glad you found beach without high mineral content! :icon_thumright: That's a problem on beaches here too, took me quite a while to work my brain & detector around it. :BangHead:

You're gonna dig some wonderful items on the Florida beaches! Please keep us posted on your adventures there. Andi
 
Good luck on your next hunt. Persistence pays off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom