My Find Before Sunset

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
I was using my Whites M6 in the wet sand shortly before sunset. I gout a faint signal and the VDI shows a nickel of a ring at 6"...........oh well that's Whites for ya ! Hey any major brand would found this 6" in wet sand. If from the 1715 fleet????? If not ?????????

image-2599950050.jpg

Upvote 0
Wow! Nice find. Looks like your camera focused on Gary's book instead of that pretty ring. Maybe try setting the ring down on the book and retaking the photo. If that's a real emerald and diamonds you're talking big $$. :notworthy::icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Very nice.

That is a beautiful ring find, treasurecoasteric:headbang:

Congrats on fine detecting!

Lorraine

Yeah I had to give Gary a little promo there since he has been so cool about helping me out and has answered every single email that I have sent him with questions about beach hunting. Really a nice guy and has always been so encouraging.

Better pic! Beautiful ring!

Beautiful Ring. If you find out it is from 1715 fleet, that would be awesome and a banner find... Beach papa

Thanks everyone. I he ed learned that due to the prongs it most likely isn't 1715, yet still a niece modern piece. It is getting appraised.

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet

That stone looks too perfect to be natural.
So its most likely a lab made Emerald.
Great find, beautiful ring.
Sure wish they made green tail lights.
Until then, I am stuck with my imitation Ruby "Ford-A-Light" (sigh)!
You have my envy!

Thanks everyone. I he ed learned that due to the prongs it most likely isn't 1715, yet still a niece modern piece. It is getting appraised.

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back