What's new

My Find for the day!

dadzjunk

Greenie
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Whites DFX 300 , Matrix M 6, Coinmaster, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is my best find so far and thought that I would share. It is a Armani AX 1139 mens watch. This is the first posting that I have tried with pictures, so please bare with me.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02140.webp
    DSC02140.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0
Very nice find, Dadz, and terrific photo.

Lorraine
 
Nice!! I'm glad I convinced you to turn on the detector.
 
Thanks Guys and a Merry Christmast to you all. Les, thanks again for the encouragement. Your right, my detector works much better after I turned it on. See you all on the beach.
Ken
 
Really nice find....grats!
 
Dadz,
Humm,,,, looks like you just un - wraped it! (kiddin of coarse)
Way to go!
Get some more.
Gary G.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom