What's new

My find´s from Acapulco

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work whit my excalibur whit tornado coil and old red headphones
I found:
A lot of mexican coins after the thumbler rocks
One old silver mexican coin (50 cents 1945)
Silver ringd
One gold lady ring whit stones
 
Upvote 0
On the money with gold to boot! Nice !
 
Great finds, thanks for sharing.

Todd
 
Nice finds!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
 
I say you did alright there. Was you on vacation and for how long did it take you to find it all.....Matt
 
Nice finds. There is nothing wrong with finding gold, silver, and money....

Congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Mlayers
I live in Acapulco and I worked about 32 hrs all the saturdays and mondays of February
Rafael
 
nice job agaig rafail :icon_thumright: would like to see some beach pics, its still cold here in ohio!
 
Nice finds. How much is the face value on the coins ?

Thanks
 
Texcam

Hi

they are about 40 dollars
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom