What's new

My findings, board, so Ill post

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
My findings, board, so I'll post

I went through 3 boxes of halves and 5 boxes of dimes.

Halves box 1
9 = 40%ers
2 = 64 kennedy
1 = 63 Ben head

Halve box 2
10 = 40%ers
4 = 64 kennedy

Halve box 3
3 = 40%ers
1 = 64 kennedy

dime 1
1 = 62 rossie

dime 2
1 = 53 rossie

dime 3
2 = 49 & 57 rossie

dime 4
2 = 64 & 64

dime 5
Nadda .... errr

Was a good day over all about 100 bucks. Yey yey yey... Hooooorrrrraaaayyyy
Thanks for looking.
HH,
Frank
 
Upvote 0
Re: My findings, board, so I'll post

Good results from those halve boxes, not too bad on the dimes either.
 
Re: My findings, board, so I'll post

Nice catch on those boxes :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom