What's new

My finds from the year

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These are my finds from 2018. Its been a good year of relic hunting. I had a setback during the middle of the year. I had my left hip replaced & on top of that I got a staph infection in it. After another surgery & three months of intravenous antibiotics it's all good finally. I couldn't handle not being able to detect guys. It really made me depressed. I pushed myself to get back out in the fields. As soon as I could walk without a cane I started. Even with a pick line in my arm lol. I couldn't help myself. So here it is the end of the year. I wish all of you a happy new year.
 

Attachments

  • 15462732384720.webp
    15462732384720.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 15462732484491.webp
    15462732484491.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 15462732570022.webp
    15462732570022.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 15462732919244.webp
    15462732919244.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 15462860331420.webp
    15462860331420.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Clapping II.gif

​Congrats on a terrific Year!!!
​
 
Oh my goodness .

Oh my Goodness . I just blacked out.

Think I got Lead poisoning through the computer.

You need a museum . & a safe .
Amazing Man just amazing Congratz on saving all that history.
 
Oh my goodness .

Oh my Goodness . I just blacked out.

Think I got Lead poisoning through the computer.

You need a museum . & a safe .
Amazing Man just amazing Congratz on saving all that history.

Thanks buddy.
 
I feel your pain brother!! 2018 started out with a 5 way open heart surgery followed up by 4 separate surgery's on my leg!! Let's just say I didn't get out too much this past year. I think I found a dozen bullet's on the farm. As for you......you did very well :headbang: My hat's off to ya!! I have one more procedure to go this month so we'll see how my leg's hold out. Again,nice save's :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on a great year, can't wait to see what you find with a new hip. I see a bunch of diff bullet types, including an explosive? Good luck in 2019!--JB
 
Killer year! :notworthy:
 
I feel your pain brother!! 2018 started out with a 5 way open heart surgery followed up by 4 separate surgery's on my leg!! Let's just say I didn't get out too much this past year. I think I found a dozen bullet's on the farm. As for you......you did very well :headbang: My hat's off to ya!! I have one more procedure to go this month so we'll see how my leg's hold out. Again,nice save's :icon_thumleft:

Oh wow buddy. I hope you feel better this year. Thanks for the kind reply. HH
 
Damn son, leave some for the rest of us!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom