What's new

My finds October and November 2009.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In this video I show some of the discoveries made in October and November of 2009.
greetings! :D

 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I love Spanish music :D
 
shaun7 said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I love Spanish music :D
---------------------------------------------

One of the best Spanish music Celtic music fused with the current pace, Celtic music is typical of the whole of northern Spain and is heard in the traditional festivities ..... are Galicia and Asturias regions of Spain share a similar instrument to the Scottish bagpipe but a little different and faster paces.
greetings!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hevia
 
CONSTANTINVS said:
shaun7 said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I love Spanish music :D
---------------------------------------------

One of the best Spanish music Celtic music fused with the current pace, Celtic music is typical of the whole of northern Spain and is heard in the traditional festivities ..... are Galicia and Asturias regions of Spain share a similar instrument to the Scottish bagpipe but a little different and faster paces.
greetings!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hevia



I new it was a bit of a mix :wink: It even sounded like a bit of Asian in there :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds, the area seems to be nice to search also...
 
Great Video and very inspiring..Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom