What's new

My Finds So Far This Month

DC

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro, Whites XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Golden Sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the better points and scrapers I have been fortunate enough to find this month. We've had some good rain so far and the points are beginning to surface.
Thanks for looking
Happy Hunting
DC-N-SC
 

Attachments

  • points 001.webp
    points 001.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Wow, thats some nice stuff. That last storm was just what we needed. Keep it up.

colin
 
Wow! Great stuff. Boy I love this forum, it never fails to have some great posts.
Thanks for showing your finds!
~Z~
 
;D Oh those milky quartz pieces are beautiful! I find a lot of quartz pieces up here- and have a little dart very similar to one of your's. I love the squared-off scraper. Just beautiful- good job- (gotta love the rain...) and HH!
 
You done good!!!

Nice points, Fossis.................
 
DC said:
These are the better points and scrapers I have been fortunate enough to find this month. We've had some good rain so far and the points are beginning to surface.
Thanks for looking
Happy Hunting
DC-N-SC
Those are some nice points. one great month goodluck ohioriver hunter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom