silvereagle78
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2009
- Messages
- 453
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Burgh PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Hey all! I knew once I hit the east coast I would find one of the AM varieties. Today the weather was unbearable and I needed a break from the new detector I bought. I went to the bank and got $100 in customer rolls of all denominations. $10 in cents produced 10 wheat's with a sweet 1929S that is easily XF and a not so sweet discolored 2000 wide AM (my first of any AM variety). $20 in nickels produced a war nickel and a 1938-D ( I needed this one). The rest was a bust. Sorry no pics, but everyone knows what these look like. Thanks all, HH SE
Upvote
0







