What's new

Another hunt from the new site situated on my street.

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I began finding artifacts in the district, coming by them was difficult for me at first. I now have more than 10 different sites within the city itself, and am constantly on the look out for more. For me, it is as easy as walking down the street I live on. Because, the street I live on has a massive dump on the end of it, which readily produces bottles and other artifacts as well. Here is everything found recently again.

Finds from my street.
20260616_085944.webp


Individual photographs:
20260616_090000.webp

20260616_090119.webp

20260616_090123.webp

20260616_090100.webp

20260616_090107.webp

20260616_090036.webp


That is all I'm going to post today, unless I somehow find anything else. I hope you all enjoy! :)
 

Attachments

  • 20260616_090100.webp
    20260616_090100.webp
    743.4 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 12
When I began finding artifacts in the district, coming by them was difficult for me at first. I now have more than 10 different sites within the city itself, and am constantly on the look out for more. For me, it is as easy as walking down the street I live on. Because, the street I live on has a massive dump on the end of it, which readily produces bottles and other artifacts as well. Here is everything found recently again.

Finds from my street.
View attachment 2257114

Individual photographs:
View attachment 2257115
View attachment 2257116
View attachment 2257117
View attachment 2257119
View attachment 2257118
View attachment 2257121

That is all I'm going to post today, unless I somehow find anything else. I hope you all enjoy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom