What's new

my first barber half of the year!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahh ha, april fools... sorry guys, had to have a lil fun today.
 
Upvote 0
you got me!! :laughing9:
 
Dadgutmit! You got me, your son of gun!

I had a bad day at work, dealing with the incompetent! I was hoping that somebody else had a barber which would make me happy (seeing other people's success makes me happy too, although not as happy as I had my own success).
 
sorry guys, only time of the year I can get away with a joke like that. I wish I found a barber today, I did get some halves. Haven't searched them yet.
 
dang it! today's 4-2-10, so you actually fooled me the day after april fools day.....i dislike you with great intensities.....just kidding...or am i :laughing7:
 
The only thing in your title that was foolish is the end of the sentence. "of the year" as if you expected to find more....... LOL

Mojo
 
LOL. May you be repaid with 20 silver painted rims.

Golden Silver
 
Golden, just for that I'm going to start painting some rims silver
 
No prob, I'll take anything that gets the heart pumpin a little bit.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom