What's new

my first barber quarter

sejhorva

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
1907 barber finally ! been hunting my property for about 7 months now. farm dates to 1891 and i have been finding tons of wheats and relics but not one silver till today. now my wife thinks im going to dig up the whole yard, lol, she may be right
 

Attachments

  • image-2467079423.webp
    image-2467079423.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 123
  • image-3612148699.webp
    image-3612148699.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
As Always...Love Silver! Even more when its a barber, very nice find!
Yeah, I would dig up the whole yard.
 
Nice.....I found one rosey now my back yard looks like a minature B-52 strike cause my dedicated hounds redig all the holes.
 
Hoe deep and what was the location was it by an old tree?
 
it was about 6 inches and i was hunting around an old barn
 
Congrats! I recently found my own first Barber quarter, very exciting!
 
Nice goin', my 1st silver coin found with my Fisher was an 1898 Barber quarter; now it's my Avatar! Congrats on your find, well worn; but well deserved.
 
Excellent find!

I dug a plain '07 Barber Sunday myself.

07-01-12_1907 Barber Quarter Obverse_darkend.webp
 
Nice!!!! I've yet to find a Barber ANYTHING! Everyone is so tight in Oklahoma, I'm surprised I find any coins at all! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom