Attachments

• 20231129_175600.jpg
    20231129_175600.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • 20231129_175623.jpg
    20231129_175623.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
Upvote 50
On the way back to my car on the last trip of the year. My first big silver half. Completes my Barber trilogy .10,.25,.50. Wish I could detect all year. This site and the posts from all the lucky year round detectorists will help winter pass. Come on thawed ground. Happy hunting
On the way back to my car on the last trip of the year. My first big silver half. Completes my Barber trilogy .10,.25,.50. Wish I could detect all year. This site and the posts from all the lucky year round detectorists will help winter pass. Come on thawed ground. Happy hunting all.
Awesome find!. My only barber half is also a 1896 but New Orleans mint. Congrats!

Thanks all, this is such a great site for all the comraderie(sp?) and people who share the passion to dig. Happy hunting.

Holy smokes ! Nice silver. The Barber quarters have eluded me over the years. I can’t even imagine finding a Barber half. Awesome. 👍

Very nice! I've still only managed a dime in the Barber series. Congrats! Hopefully mother nature will surprise you with some unexpected detecting days!

Being from Wisconsin myself, I still think there's a day or 2 left of hunting before the permafrost kicks in. Nice find, BTW!

On the way back to my car on the last trip of the year. My first big silver half. Completes my Barber trilogy .10,.25,.50. Wish I could detect all year. This site and the posts from all the lucky year round detectorists will help winter pass. Come on thawed ground. Happy hunting all.
Nice coin! I have only found two Barber Halves in my MD days. They always look nice...

Congrats on the Barber Half. We have been lucky here in Illinois as far as the weather goes. It's still hovering in the 40's on the average. Not bad for December.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back