What's new

My first box order in a year - unbelievable!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! Skunk-o-rama on two boxes of halves. All I did was slice the rolls down the side to edge peek. My bank will only accept rolled coin and I just put the rolls back in the box. What's funny is that they have to unwrap each roll to dump into a bag to ship out anyway.
Two more coming tomorrow, I can't wait! Good luck to all, ffd
 
Upvote 0
fistfulladirt said:
LOL! Skunk-o-rama on two boxes of halves. All I did was slice the rolls down the side to edge peek. My bank will only accept rolled coin and I just put the rolls back in the box. What's funny is that they have to unwrap each roll to dump into a bag to ship out anyway.
Two more coming tomorrow, I can't wait! Good luck to all, ffd

Believe it or not those boxes are glued back up and handed back to those that order boxes. :( Maybe you'll get them back :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
fistfulladirt said:
LOL! Skunk-o-rama on two boxes of halves. All I did was slice the rolls down the side to edge peek. My bank will only accept rolled coin and I just put the rolls back in the box. What's funny is that they have to unwrap each roll to dump into a bag to ship out anyway.
Two more coming tomorrow, I can't wait! Good luck to all, ffd

Believe it or not those boxes are glued back up and handed back to those that order boxes. :( Maybe you'll get them back :laughing7:
HH
Rich
Not here Rich, I know for a fact that the girls have to dump them loose into "coin-tainer" bags. Then they are picked up by Guardian. I used to be able to dump them loose in bags supplied. Not anymore.
 
Sorry about the skunks, hope you hit tomorrow :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Glad you are no where near me. I get the "re-wrapped" rolls from time to time. It really sucks.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Glad you are no where near me. I get the "re-wrapped" rolls from time to time. It really sucks.
AG, these will be shipped out loose. Besides I know for fact I am the only crh'er coming in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom