What's new

My First Cache! What a doosie! ** PIC UPDATE 4/1 **

DiggerBug

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
473
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana and I went to the old coal mining town today. We started at the old ballpark and the first thing Nana digs is a silver rosie! Got us pumped up but after about an hour of nothing but fence pieces I say...let's go into town. So we head to an empty lot between two houses in town.

IMG_1377.webp

IMG_1378.webp

We headed to the back side of the lot and after just a few minutes I see these dolls under an old tree. I climb under the privets and started pulling out dolls, a toy trolley then see this bowl of marbles. I holler for Donna to come over and about that time I pulled out a tin...the lid came off and more marbles! All of this stuff was sitting on top of the ground or just barely covered in dirt.
There were toy tanks, cars, jewelry, flatware, marbles, play money, compacts.....

IMG_1383.webp

IMG_1384.webp

I haven't had time to clean it all up but here it is....

IMG_1386.webp

IMG_1387.webp

IMG_1388.webp

IMG_1390.webp

IMG_1392.webp

IMG_1393.webp

IMG_1395.webp


We had a great day! Thanks for looking!
 
Upvote 0
How did you get permission to detect in the lot? I was curious about your approach technique. Mucho Sweet haul you rule :icon_queen:

Acevillav
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom