What's new

My First Clad Half Dollar

PA Sleuth

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
260
Reaction score
708
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Minelab E Trac, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first clad half dollar today, as well as a 1952 and 1960 Rosie, a 1924 Mercury dime, 11 wheats, and a Crota bell. This house was built in the late 1700s. While I was disappointed that I didn't find anything earlier, I can't complain with the haul. The house is owned by a friend of mine, so I will definitely revisit. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434396218.326837.webp
 
Upvote 18
Keep up the good work. More to come, I'm sure.
 
Looks like some great finds without a lot of trash. Great hunting spot.
 
Looks like you are going to dig the shallow stuff before you get to the deep older stuff. Not that i would be complaining either.. Nice digs.
 
Aren;t you amazed at how someone can lose a big coin like that? Congrats on the clad haul, those 3 silvers and the wheats. I have yet to find a bell like that.
 
Nice handful of oldies! Congrats on your first clad half dollar find! :thumbsup:
 
Finding the old bells is always cool :thumbsup:
 
Good finds for your first hunt there,return there is plenty much more to find.
 
Congrats on your first Half. Looks like you have some nice silver & a great crotal bell also.
 
Three silvers +clad is a very successful hunt no matter how you look at it! Great digs! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom