What's new

My First Coin Roll Hunt

Recovering Relics

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garret Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My First Coin Roll Hunt
August 3rd
6 Penny Rolls, 2 Nickel Rolls

For my first coin roll hunt I got 6 penny rolls and 2 nickel rolls. In the penny rolls, I only pulled 2 Canadian pennies. In the nickel rolls I pulled 2 Pre-1960's. A 1957 and a 1959. It wasn't the greatest hunt, but I still had fun!

I made this coin collecting forum if anyone is interested:

http://www.coincollections.proboards.com/

Good luck on your hunts everyone!
 
Upvote 0
ya...u did pretty well, tho u should get a box next time, cuz ur probably loosing $$$ on gas...good luck and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom