What's new

My first Coinstar merc

Radon

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
377
Reaction score
1,245
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
I visited my usual coinstar this morning, and there was more there than usual. 57 cents in clad, 1 vacuum token, 4 foreign coins and a 1944 merc! The foreign coins are British 10 pence, India 2 rupee, Brazil 50 centavos and Ecuador 5 centavos.

Thanks for lookin'.
Happy holidays, merry Christmas, happy New Year!
Don
20221222_132307.webp
 
Beats my 1950 found in my pocket change last week.
 
I visited my usual coinstar this morning, and there was more there than usual. 57 cents in clad, 1 vacuum token, 4 foreign coins and a 1944 merc! The foreign coins are British 10 pence, India 2 rupee, Brazil 50 centavos and Ecuador 5 centavos.

Thanks for lookin'.
Happy holidays, merry Christmas, happy New Year!
Don
View attachment 2060697
Good score. I've seen people leave Mercs on the shelf, probably thinking it was a foreign coin or a token.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom