What's new

MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!! UPDATED WITH PHOTO!!!! On 1st post

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Boxes have been slow lately and my shipment of 5 came in Wed. I get one per day. First 2 were ok with 4 then 5 keepers. but today's box was a Lulu! Opened it up and there wre 7 enders(rinks double stack) and I poured out the rolls and foun a total of 12 eners with 1 double ender. after the adreniline wore off and i opened all 50 rolls (43 had silver in them), I had 1-90% and 153 40%ers for a total of 154!!!!!!! My first official dream box. I'll definitely be at the bank in the morning to get my next one. Wish me luck. :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • 0925002124[1] (2).webp
    0925002124[1] (2).webp
    246.5 KB · Views: 482
  • 0925002124[1] (2).webp
    0925002124[1] (2).webp
    246.5 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Yepper, that counts as a dream box. Congrats!
HH
enamel7
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Very nice! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Thanks folks
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Ronbo,
Between you and Mojo today, do you think there are anymore silver halves left for us?
What a great score.
Congrats,
rileyboy
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Got pics?
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the dream box! that is indeed a lot of silver, and it is all yours, nice work! HH.

Chuck.
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!!!!!
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Congrats on that dream box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
HH
Rich
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

I would love that... that is so much fun and comes around not often. but i would be kicking myself where are the darn 90s
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see some great boxes starting to turn up. Congrats! Who's next?
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your "First Dream Box"

In the nearly 5 years I have been doing this (and mind you were talking 10 to 15 boxes a week) I have 4 Dream boxes under my belt, 2 of which came in 2005 so consider yourself very lucky. They don't come around often.

Here's to your next Dream box.

Where are the photo's?

Mojo
 
Re: MY FIRST DREAMY BOX!!!!!!!!

can't get it down loaded from my phone working on it. I'll have my daughter shoot it for me.
 
Now that's a pile of silver. I hope I find a stash like that in one hunt sometime. That's just amazing.
 
D@mn, those coins paid for the box in melt. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great box, I had one but was nowhere near the volume of yours. Congrats and HSH.
 
My spreadsheet confirms "Dream" box status - congrats! :notworthy:
 
I dream of dream boxes, but this dream is your reality!!! Congratulations, keep surfing! :headbang:

$ilver$urfer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom