What's new

my first finds whit my new nautilus IIB

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found many bullets and two botons,one made in france about 1850 and other made in england about 1830.I worked the nauiltus well balanced and whit all power coil and cero all met sensibility
 
I still love the Nautilus though it has to be said that if you buy the original design (double bend shaft) it feels really heavy. Doesn't mean you should not buy an old one but be prepared to mount on a Whites shaft.
Its still the only detector I have two of and the all time champion of the G.N.R.S. hunts.
 
I have a DMC 2 and a DMC 2BA. Excellent relic machines!!!! Much better than current detectors.Virginia relic hunters have preferred Nauty machines for decades--and still do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom