Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Toms_first_finds.jpg
    Toms_first_finds.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 599
Upvote 0
Look at you go Tom! Some folks don't find anything but bullets their first time out! ;D Keep going! It gets better! ;)

Nana ;)

I'm pretty sure I didn't find any bullets due to our gun laws hehe ;D

Looks like we had very similiar starts. Still looking for my first silver, gold, relic. Hopefully we both are rewarded with some goodies.

Postalrevnant

Tommi, also look at it as cleaning out the trash to get to the good stuff later. Good Luck !

Huntin' 59er

When you are actively hunting and finding stuff it's all good! Congratulations on your first finds!! This is really a fun hobby! What kind of detector are you using?

Tom,keep digging,the goods are there! :)

Thanks for the kind words :)
I'm using a cheap MD - one of those no one speaks about hehe ;)

Hey PINKY,
If u don't find any thing the next
time u go out, u might want to
call u'r buddy ( THE BRAIN )
Happy Hunting
Ray

nice first hunt. I love finding bottle-caps. I have found hundreds of them, and I always think to myself "this bottle-cap was once part of a cold beverage." And I love cold beverages, so it makes me happy.

clump63 said:
Bottle caps turn into gold rings after awile......so they tell me. ;D
Pull tabs do too. ;D Keep at it, the good stuff is out there just waiting for you to discover.

You'll always remember that first find! (Rusty curtain hook!) Welcome to TNet, good luck, and keep searching!
(And watch out for Tinpan- he's a fellow Ozzie, and a bit funny!)

That's how we all started, Tommi. :)

Sooo you use the detector that no one dares to speak the name of, huh? Oh well, it looks like it does the job, Tommi. That's all that matters. ;)

I have said it before and will repeat til I am blue....It doesn't matter what kind of detector you are using....as long as you get out there and swing it. I started out with a Bounty Hunter and have found some of my best finds with it. I still use it when I am looking for a deep object because the baby has never failed to locate my target. Learning your machine is the most important thing,and its doesn't matter if you own the most expensive machine out there if you dont learn its functions ...its worthless.
Some of my best finds has come from pure research and just finding the clues that led me to the sites.
My daughter uses the Prizm II and has found unbelievable coins and jewelry with it ,in hunted out areas. She recently hunted a park,where we were told had been hunted repeatedly by a club.....and she came home with a pouch full of goodies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back