What's new

MY FIRST FIVE MONTHS

YAKE

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
My big Christmas gift was of my choosing a Sovereign GT. As my first detector it took me a while to get the hang of it but now I'm digging something worthwhile most of the times when I hit the San Diego beaches. So far I've found close to 800 coins and this:
 

Attachments

  • P1000054.webp
    P1000054.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 592
  • P1000053.webp
    P1000053.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 582
  • P1000050.webp
    P1000050.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 580
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: Yake, your doing good buddy. How offten do you get out?
I would venture to say that your detector has already paid for it's self.
By the way, Welcome to T-Net. Glad to have you with us.

HH

Desertfox
 
Welcome to Tnet. Very nice finds.

Deepsix
 
welcome to the forum

Nice finds!!!! That wasn't a bad 5 months.

This hobby really pays for itself :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Welcome, and yes, you are doing superb for your first five months. Congrats and hope to see lots more.
 
Very nice fines.Hope you do as good the next 5 months. Congrats an welcome to the net... :headbang:
 
You are doing great!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the year!
 
Looks good to me :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to T-net.
 
Welcome aboard, and I love my sov. You are doing outstanding for 5 months, heck I was still finding pennies, and nails at that time.
 
GT is awesome Machine I found a lot of gold with mine ... Guzz
 
Awesome finds and great choice in detectors :thumbsup:
 
Very nice finds, congratulations:thumbsup:
Where are you? How are you? What happened? I'll enjoy with your finds, if you keep posting your finds, in spite of there is Trashs..
Hope all are good. I wish you luck:treasurechest:
 
That's is a very very good 5 months. Really quality finds there, Keep us posted and keep up the good job. Well done again! M
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom