What's new

My first Franklin!!!

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While doing only my sixth box of halves ever, found a 1952-D Franklin!!! Also found an UNC 1969-D that was an ender, but I didn't notice it when opening the box and checking for enders. Heck, I didn't even notice when opening the roll to look at edges. Finally saw it when I was checking dates. I have yet to find a 90% Kenn.
My meager lifetime results (last couple of months):
Box 1 -skunk
Box 2- (1) 40%er
Box 3 -(4) 40%er's
Box 4- skunk
Box 5- skunk (actually not a full box, only $430)
Box 6- (see above)

HH to all,
Legend
 
Upvote 0
Pretty cool beans there Legand, bet that felt nice seeing that one huh? Nice! HH.

Chuck.
 
Good score on your first ben :thumbsup:
Bad luck on those skunk boxes, but you did get some silver. Hope you do better next time.
HH..Miner
 
Firsts are always so nice. :icon_sunny:

HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Wow..you got shorted $60 from a box? That must be a record. May be it was the employees at the bank that took out the $60 that had all the keepers in them? Some employee at a bank told me when some customer ordered some IKES, he looked through them first before giving it out and took out a couple Morgans.
 
Always exciting finding something for the first time. Hopefully your first Walking Liberty will come soon.
 
SFBayArea said:
Wow..you got shorted $60 from a box? That must be a record. May be it was the employees at the bank that took out the $60 that had all the keepers in them? Some employee at a bank told me when some customer ordered some IKES, he looked through them first before giving it out and took out a couple Morgans.

Actually it was $70 short, but I only gave $430 for it. Sorry for the confusion, I was just stating the fact that it wasn't actually a full box I searched.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom