My First Gold Coin!

mtnbay

Jan 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to hit 2 sites which does not happen too often. The first site I hit solo and was getting skunked after 2 hours and was honestly feeling a bit grumpy as I know good stuff has been found there. On the way back out to the car I was about 20 feet from where I parked and BAM a screaming signal that I thought for sure was a pull tab. GOLD BABY! My first gold coin ever and a nice $10 piece!

front.jpgback.jpg

Upvote 51
That Is Soo Nice! Congratulations!! WOW!!

Kace

Very nice mtnbay. Nice enough and not seen alot of so I cast my vote for banner.

Incredible Find, CONGRATS! How long have you been detecting? After over 40 years, I haven't had that pleasure yet!

She's beautiful! So....so... GOLD! Great job and congrats. Simon's right, we don't see too many of these!

DAAANG! :headbang:

Congratulations! Any US gold 2.50 or larger would be a bucket list coin for me, and I dream that one day I'll be lucky enough to get a full gold eagle of this style. The coronet golds are quite ugly in comparison to the artistic 20th century designs. Awesome find thanks for sharing!

Wow that is one sweet coin. I hope to find one some day.

Does it have chocolate inside of it?! Congrats! :hello2:

That is a incredible find!!!! It is sooo beautiful I can’t imagine how you felt when you first saw it. Congratulations on a dream find.

Banner vote in [emoji1360]

Last edited:
Let us talk about your addictions now...cause with a find like that you will not give up the game soon....Congrats!!!

I appreciate that Simon1.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back