What's new

my first halves of my CRH career

hellsbells

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
my mind
finally found a bank in my area with halves and i bought $190 on fed rolls (will get the rest later) anywho, of the $190 I found the following:

3 40% kennedys
1 90% kennedy
2 franklins ('53, '51)
3 walking liberties ('41, '42, '43)

and 1 1937 british penny


HH
 
Upvote 0
Wow congrats on a very nice haul! :D :thumbsup: i havnt really got into halves much i just pick up the loose they have each time im in. wtg
 
Awesome job bud - congrats on the older silver!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
3-40% & 6-90% I would RUN back and buy all halfs they have!!! :icon_pirat:

Lets see some pix!!!! ;D
 
Great start on a new career! Bet you couldn't find that in a year of MDing. HH
 
Nice finds. I would hit up that bank for more later. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats HB.......looks like you have a very good start to a bright future of CRH'ing......keep em coming and keep us posted............
 
That is a darn good score for so few rolls. I would...

1) Head back to that bank and buy the rest of their rolls quickly.
2) Search them quick.
3) Post your findings to make us all jealous!

Good luck man!!
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Love the walkers!
 
the walker was so beautiful when i first pulled her...than two more came a few rolls later...<3


bank closed before i could get there...going to be an early morning








my friends and family are starting to think im crazy...lolz
 
Hellz, Great starter finds. That lovely lady turned up for me today too. Yeah people will look at you weird expecially when you are dumping a couple thousand dollars worth of halves at the coin machine and there is a line of people behind you. My wife thinks I am nuts but she is happy as long as I am pulling silver.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom