What's new

My first halves order results...strange token?

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well I just finished opening my 1st order and I only found (2) 40% one '67 & one '69 both in very sad shape. I would have never guessed silver if not for the dates. I am guessing these have probably been searched before.

I did find a strange token...any help IDing??

Front: Enchange Bank of Santa Rosa CA
Back: We will accept this on deposit for 50 cts if you open a new savings account of $5.00 or more leaving it in the bank 12 months and pay 4% compound interest on your savings. March 1st and September 1st.


No other dates on it. It is the same size as a half.

Thanks
Christine
 
Upvote 0
I don't know anything about it. I will give you a dollar for it. That's 100% profit. 8)
 
Lol, I am within 30 miles of that exchange bank - maybe we should trade, lol. ;D
 
I'll trade you 2 real purdy 50 cent pieces. I think I have a few laying around....LOL
 
LOL I should start taking bids in silver :) might be the only way I get a "purdy" one. :)

Christine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom