A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 13, 2016 #1 Deer season ended Sunday and I went to some land that I had not looked since early October. This land was planted in peanuts. Knowing the land, I was disappointed that I didn't find more whole points. Upvote 0
Deer season ended Sunday and I went to some land that I had not looked since early October. This land was planted in peanuts. Knowing the land, I was disappointed that I didn't find more whole points.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Jan 13, 2016 #2 First one makes it worth it. Nice Job.
C chase2 Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 362 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 13, 2016 #3 Great finds! good start to 2016
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2016 #4 I love the materials in your area! The first one is a beauty and so are the brokes, I really like the red and gold piece.
I love the materials in your area! The first one is a beauty and so are the brokes, I really like the red and gold piece.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2016 #5 Nice as always Americas.Just one of those monster heartbreakers would make my day.Deer finally went out but still dealing with turkey here.
Nice as always Americas.Just one of those monster heartbreakers would make my day.Deer finally went out but still dealing with turkey here.
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2016 #6 You have some monster points down in your area. Great finds.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #7 Nice! Hope you have another great year!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #8 1st one is the trip maker. Sad on all of the others