My first in situs

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
Always love the in situ pics here and wanted some of my own. Got out on Saturday and finally remembered my camera. So here's a little beat-up Archaic point and a flake tool/blade in situ, and one of the tool rinsed off in the river.

It took me 2-3 years of this hobby to have the discipline to bring a camera and not immediately grab everything I see before I can get a pic! I'm glad I did... I like 'em.

Attachments

• point in situ.JPG
    point in situ.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 360
  • tool in situ.JPG
    tool in situ.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 361
  • tool cleaned.JPG
    tool cleaned.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing! I recently found a nice quartz point in shallow water and wished I had my camera. I need to start carrying my camera too.

GREAT INSITU !!!
:wav: :wav: :wav:
Nice finds. That insitu is a hard one to do. I want to grab everything also. Like you.. these guys and gals got me doing it too. Welcome to the insitu club.
Happy Huntin
TnMtns

i agree,i really have a hard time doing it also,so many shots i wish ive taken before its off the ground and in my pocket. jamey

Thanks for the replies! These pictures capture a little of the thrill of the hunt. Now I can be stuck in the office but still daydream about being out at my favorite spot :).

It can be hard not to pick them up at first. Keep'm coming.
Newt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back