ModernDayWarrior Full Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 220 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Palestine Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 27, 2006 #1 Found this earlier in the month. It was about 4" deep. Also found wheats from the 20'sat the same site. I will be returning soon. Attachments IH.webp 16 KB · Views: 607 IH2.webp 15.7 KB · Views: 592 Upvote 0
Found this earlier in the month. It was about 4" deep. Also found wheats from the 20'sat the same site. I will be returning soon.
Postalrevnant Silver Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 3,086 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Mountains Oct 27, 2006 #2 Congratulations on that first IH. My first 2 were too destroyed to do anything with. Then I got lucky on my 3rd one and it was in decent shape. Postalrevnant
Congratulations on that first IH. My first 2 were too destroyed to do anything with. Then I got lucky on my 3rd one and it was in decent shape. Postalrevnant
K KenPa Hero Member Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 873 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Easton, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites XLT Oct 28, 2006 #3 nice find
Dave N Japan Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 1,192 Reaction score 539 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44 Fisher Impulse 8 and 10, GTA 750 CTX (new) ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 28, 2006 #4 Really Nice....Good luck with more great finds!
FrankTM Full Member Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 173 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois (Dekalb County) Detector(s) used Garrett 1350 Oct 29, 2006 #5 Excellent finds. I have yet to find any good coins! Frank
Woodsie Full Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 144 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeastern PA Detector(s) used XLT by Whites Nov 7, 2006 #6 I know the feeling.....Congratulations...Finding a first gives you a little more drive to find other types of coins....Wishing you success in your quest. Woodsie
I know the feeling.....Congratulations...Finding a first gives you a little more drive to find other types of coins....Wishing you success in your quest. Woodsie
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS Gold Member Joined May 22, 2005 Messages 7,211 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 7, 2006 #7 MDW, congrat of the first IH. Hope there are many more for you. have a good un......
coinman66 Hero Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 604 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Whites Eagle II SL 90 Nov 25, 2006 #8 You will always remember this one! I hope you find many more.
Snee Bronze Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 1,960 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Salem, Missouri Nov 26, 2006 #9 Very nice!