What's new

My first official coin purchase!!

KabirRaut

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 9, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I strayed into my first coin shop yesterday. And got a neat idea. I went in eBay and brought a 1940 silver dime to send to my mother who is turning 79. I can joke that it was a very good minting year.VidMate Mobdro
 
Last edited:
Nice idea. She will like that. I had to buy myself a 1942 Walker Half. Can't seem to dig one.
Welcome to TreasureNet KabirRaut
 
Originally Posted by KabirRaut
Visited the first official coin shop and got a 1940 silver dime. A good ideas for my mother's birthday, I suppose, checked eBay and other sellers using search tools
essay typer and it was my first purchase ever.

Hi,

How much did you pay for it? Just curious. I guess it was a worthy present anyway and your mother liked it.
My first treasure was a 1944 copper penny. Turned out it's not worth anything, but I keep it as a trophy.
 
A dime? I wish I could have seen her reaction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom