What's new

My first one of these!

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,102
Reaction score
20,188
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first Minion at the beach. Scooped it and put it in my pouch. Then it started talking! First time I have a find talk back!:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 100_1355.webp
    100_1355.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 18
Ha! My grandson loves those little guys
 
I found one at my local beach a couple of weeks ago. I was HOPING it was one that cursed.
I think they were McDonald's happy meal toys they put out when the last minion movie came out.
 
What the **** did it say?
 
All their silly gibberish. Love it, Make a cool Antenna ornament =P
 
Lol Banner!!! My kid doesn't have that one yet that's awesome good find brother!!
 
HAHAHA!!! I literally laughed out loud, thinking about having your find talk to you in gibberish from your pouch. Fun!

I also nominated Banner. :P
 
"Don't talk back"
 
DONALD TRUMP RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT COOL '
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom