My first purchase of HALF DOLLAR rolls

Boringrat

May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my local community bank to make a deposit and I remembered looking at the post on here about buying half dollar rolls. I figured I would ask and they had 2 rolls and the teller had 2 half dollar coins so I got a total of 42 coins. Here is a list of my finds. Did I get lucky?

1-1965
4-1966
6-1967
10-1968 D
6-1969 D

Upvote 0

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my local community bank to make a deposit and I remembered looking at the post on here about buying half dollar rolls. I figured I would ask and they had 2 rolls and the teller had 2 half dollar coins so I got a total of 42 coins. Here is a list of my finds. Did I get lucky?

1-1965
4-1966
6-1967
10-1968 D
6-1969 D

Lucky? More than half of the coins you bought were silver... That's awesome... Annnnddd youre addicted.

Where are you located rat?

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love those local bank scores! Way to go!

OP
OP
Boringrat

Boringrat

May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Assumption Parish, way south in the swamp lol

OP
OP
Boringrat

Boringrat

May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I figured I had some begginers luck with that! It wasnt till i started reading on how most average 1 or 2 40% per box that I realized how lucky I got! And yes I believe I am addicted! I just obviously cant expect another find like that anytime soon! or maybe I will get lucky again! Are most of yall saving/collecting or does anyone sell? I have mixed feelings bc who knows what the price of silver will do even though I strongly feel that it will only continue to rise nothing is certain. Either way I to this day havent sold any of my coins I have collected from the past! Im a newbie to CRH but I already love it! My next goal is a PROOF!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread