My first real ring from the water!

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice old silver! Can't wait to find that yellow stuff! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468445133.180318.jpg

Upvote 0
WTG Rykroll!! Nice save!! Have you been going to the Point?

No, I'll try the point again but me and a buddy found a nice beach over the bridge. How have you been doing?

No, I'll try the point again but me and a buddy found a nice beach over the bridge. How have you been doing?

If you go to the point hunt the north end, seems the better stuff comes from there and less crab pot parts which if you hunt right in the middle (where the steps are) can be a challenge.

I'm Doing good, been a down week, getting Antsy.....between the weather, cutting my finger, and helping a friend I've not been out since Saturday...Maybe out Thursday.

Also Good luck at your new beach!! Hope to see some of that yellow stuff soon..

Nice find! Congrats on the find and the first in the water. Hope you continue finding those rings!

Congratulations! :occasion14:

Nice find! Patience the Gold will come. Congrats

Nice silver ring...congrats.

SAHHHHH-Wheat! Be careful though. It'll turn you into a full-time metal detecting addict. My GF hates it.... "Honey,, is it ok if I go out tonight? It's a really good low tide?" GRRRRR,, Can you at least wait til I fall asleep? UH HUH!!!!! :)

Well done!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

My girl friend isn't to fond of it too lol

Good find & Congrats ..any inscription / marks inside?

Gold to come for Sure! Keep it Up!

SAHHHHH-Wheat! Be careful though. It'll turn you into a full-time metal detecting addict. My GF hates it.... "Honey,, is it ok if I go out tonight? It's a really good low tide?" GRRRRR,, Can you at least wait til I fall asleep? UH HUH!!!!! :)

Tip:
If the Leader of The Opposition goes off at you about spending even more time with that Bloody Detector, just tell her " no, no honey...I haven't been detecting again...I'm..I'm..just having an affair is all....honest"

She'll be less angry.

You're welcome.

Sent by carrier pigeon

No brackish water and with my Sea Hunter mark 2. I can't wait to get back out there today!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back