What's new

My first Reale

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gounds frozen here in the north so I went south for a couple of days and found a 1776 1/2 Reale.
 

Attachments

  • slacd12016.webp
    slacd12016.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 403
  • slacd12016b.webp
    slacd12016b.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 48
Woo-Hoooo!!!! Congratulations!!! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations, I found my first on New Years Day, except the coin was turned into a cuff button. Nice details, and keep hunting that spot for sure!
 
Awesome, Welcome to "The Spanish silver club" haha :occasion14:
 
Good score on the Spanish silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Great find. Spanish silver will change a man...

Congrats
 
Great year to boot!
 
Man good find. I cant wait to dig up my first one.
 
Congrats on the silver, and it being a first.:occasion14:
 
You lucky dog ! Congrats !
 
Congratulations on the silver Reale! :occasion14:

May your coil find many more!!
 
AWESOME FIND ....
 
Congrats! Definitely a bucket list wish for me. I would have been dancing around like a mad man.
 
Nothing beats finding a silver coin from 1776. Probably the most important year in U.S. history.
 
Great find. The Spanish silvers are rolling in this week.
 
Great job buddy. Any coin dated 1776 is just plain cool in my opinion. But I'm a bit bias.hope you find lots of Spanish in the future
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom