What's new

My first seal

Erdspiegel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
285
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
I dug my first seal today :icon_sunny::
 

Attachments

  • DSCN25000001.webp
    DSCN25000001.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 710
  • DSCN25020003.webp
    DSCN25020003.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 688
Upvote 0
Very nice find! Do you know from when it dates or anything about the symbolism?
 
It could dates from 1870 to 1900 about,but the engraving looks younger 1920th-30th.
I don't know,if the symbolism is a special one;could be.I have to do some studies about.

First i will go out for a coin hunt this day. :)
 
Very neat find, look forward to see what you come up with on your research.
 
These finds came up with the seal on monday:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN25170006.webp
    DSCN25170006.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 563
Very ,very nice ! I hunted in Germany for two years and always wanted to find one but never did. My hunting partner was about 8 feet from me one day and dug one. :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom