What's new

My first silver half, its a 90%!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped by one of my banks and asked if they had any half rolls. They had $150 (15 rolls). Well I checked them in my car on the way to my next bank. Well I found 1 1964d. So this is my first silver half!!!!

So then I went to my 3rd bank and ordered 2 boxes of halfs, they will be here on the 14th. My teller also said she would keep an eye out for any silver she comes accross and hold it for me!!! So I am a happy camper!!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! Congrats on the silver, and moreso on the super tellers.
 
Nice work man!

I'm happy for you!

Keep it up and I hope those boxes bring you lots of silver.

=)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom