What's new

My first silver quarter while CRHng & its a SLQ!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

I would of posted this when I first got to work at 7pm but our power was out and ComEd just got it back on!!!

With the weather so bad today I went to my Sunday bank in hopes that I could get 2 dime boxes, well they said that they are low and couldn't sell me any boxes. So I then asked if they have any old coins, foreign, or tokens that I could have - they all know that I collect coins from asking me in the past. The teller was in her early 20's slid a SLQ over to me!!!! She asked if I wanted it or not and I tried to keep my cool and not grin ear to ear & said "yea, I guess I'll take it" LOL. I asked where she got it from, she said that she found it in the reject bin in the lobby coin counter. It is dateless and super thin but its mine and I got it for 25 cents!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2604.webp
    IMG_2604.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_2610.webp
    IMG_2610.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_2604.webp
    IMG_2604.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_2610.webp
    IMG_2610.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

What a lucky sunday find. Congrats!!

Golden Silver
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

Silver is Silver. Cool find :thumbsup:
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

Awesome find!!! smooth of not! im hoping to be lucky enough to dig one of these beautys this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup: just awesome!
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

WTG TF :thumbsup:
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

Super find TF especially when the tellers hand you silver , ED
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

One more for the pile :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

:thumbsup:
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

Thas cool. My main dime bank has started saving ME silver dimes, Sunday I got 3 from a teller. Hard to believe they are as excited as I am when they find them and they sell them to ME for FV, can't wait till they find a quarter LOL. Congrats, Mark
 
Re: My first silver quarter while CRH'ng & its a SLQ!!!!

I also picked up my first SLQ on saturday.

I had been dreaming of finding one and it was a goal for this year.

Goal accomplshed...... Now I need one with a date on it :dontknow: LOL

Congrats.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • slq2.webp
    slq2.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom