What's new

My First Silver! Warning: Results not typical

never2late

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio, Texas
I am so excited at this moment I can barely type!

I am a new CRHer and I had gone through thousands of dollars in boxes of half dollars only to find nothing...

But today my friends that all changed...

I ordered 4 boxes from a local bank branch, but I only had enough money to buy one, and I sure am glad I got this box!

My first silver find consisted of:

90% - 20 (Including a 54', and 63' Ben and a 1941 Walking Liberty)

40% - 27
My first 3 rolls had two keepers each in them!
I need to get those last 3 boxes!
All this searching has finally payed off. I know this is not a typical result by any means, but boy am i excited!
 

Attachments

  • pyramid.webp
    pyramid.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 713
  • spread.webp
    spread.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 695
  • Bens:Walking.webp
    Bens:Walking.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 708
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom