What's new

my first silver

timmmyd

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
warrenville
Detector(s) used
ace 250
found a 1946 dime checked the hole and out came a 1951 dime
 
Nice job!!! A double whammy on your first silver is excellent.
I had to wait about 4 months before I found my second.

Good Job!!!

Makton
 
Timmy, nice job! Got any pictures, or at least a story to go along with your announcement?? We like that kind of stuff.

Joe
 
Welcome to TNet!

It's certainly a thrill when you just one silver. . . but two in the same hole. . . even sweeter :thumbsup:

watercolor
 
Welcome to TNet and yes, it is nice to see that shiny silver come out and 2 is better. :thumbsup:
 
::)Congratulations on your first silver find timmmyd...............There WILL be MANY MORE to come......So Stay focused,,,,& Have Fun.....................H.H.
 
Wow! Oldest Rosie and another nice rosie in one hole! Great first if I ever heard one :)

I found my first indians as a pair, which was cool... but they were touching and it messed them up good.

Awexome, keep lookin' for those old coins!
 
BTW, was this from the "house built in 1946"? I was just going to comment on that thread that there has to be silver there! Keep lookin' So hopefully there is some more there if that's the place you were hunting.
 
Great job on the silver, now that you are over that hurdle you will find more silver soon - Congrats!!!!
 
thanks everone do not know how to do pictures yet not very computer savy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom