What's new

my first travel to the forest in the this year.

nahabit said:
Yesterday I all the day was in a wood, finds have made a little, but I had fine day on the nature
Nice finds Hahabit, have you ever been in Ondozero area, my father was there and fought many years on the finnish side. I wanto go there some day and detect little...
 
Nice finds. Looks like the helmet has an bullet hole.
 
Trond said:
Nice finds. Looks like the helmet has an bullet hole.
the hole you see is the rivet hole rusted out
to hold the inside suspension system for the head band
 
EDDE said:
Trond said:
Nice finds. Looks like the helmet has an bullet hole.
the hole you see is the rivet hole rusted out
to hold the inside suspension system for the head band

No no, not that hole, if you look closer at the helmet, it seems like it is a entrance hole for a rifle there. (A handgun shot would make an bump in the metal, but not an rifle.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom