What's new

🥇 BANNER My First GOLD BAR!!!!!🏴‍☠️

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,345
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a beautiful day low tide light winds 78° water was clear and calm. Went searching for a ring that was lost a few days prior. I have about three hours of battery time to look. no luck finding the ring, but I completely scored finding my first gold bar!
9999 fine gold! Gold necklace, and diamond pendant🪎
Within 24 hours now on my machine, it has paid for itself👍🏻💛
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5246.webp
    IMG_5246.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 449
  • IMG_5247.webp
    IMG_5247.webp
    910.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_5250.webp
    IMG_5250.webp
    1 MB · Views: 249
  • IMG_5241.webp
    IMG_5241.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_5245.webp
    IMG_5245.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:
AQ and you are Hot!! WOW!!!
🍻 Obi-Wan🙏🏻
AQ#2 aka Ethel💛!!
Hey, do you think I would’ve found this with my 900 or my D2? maybe sur??? Well, I don’t know. I didn’t have to TEST that 😲🏴‍☠️
😂
 
🍻 Obi-Wan🙏🏻
AQ#2 aka Ethel💛!!
Hey, do you think I would’ve found this with my 900 or my D2? maybe sur??? Well, I don’t know. I didn’t have to TEST that 😲🏴‍☠️
😂
Just my two cents, Jim and Ron are effing killing it. They just don’t post as much or really at all.😂🏴‍☠🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️Go detect happy hunting!!
 
Impressive detecting 🏴‍☠️Congratulations 🍹🍹😎
 
Just my two cents, Jim and Ron are effing killing it. They just don’t post as much or really at all.😂🏴‍☠🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️Go detect happy hunting!!
Great Find! Sometimes the silence says it all!🤣, especially when we don’t have an island all to ourselves. Rest assured one of us is always on the yellow🤙🤘🏴‍☠️💍
 
That's just awesome man, big congrats! Looks like the jump ring on the clasp bent open on that necklace, probably from the weight of that solid gold bar eh?;D

How big is that diamond?
 
No wonder why you can't sleep. Keep it up and you may pay for another detector.
Great job.
 
It was a beautiful day low tide light winds 78° water was clear and calm. Went searching for a ring that was lost a few days prior. I have about three hours of battery time to look. no luck finding the ring, but I completely scored finding my first gold bar!
999 fine gold! Gold necklace, and diamond pendant🪎
Within 24 hours now on my machine, it has paid for itself👍🏻💛
Holy Moley, you're friggin' killing it SNT!! I'm wearing out my keyboard typing congrats for all the great finds you've been making. :laughing7:

That's an incredible find brother. Ya know, just been thinking, you don't need to run, bicycle, or do cardio exercises. Finding cheddar like that is enough to get the heart pumping so fast, all yer arteries would be totally clear, lol. :icon_thumright:
 
Great Find! Sometimes the silence says it all!🤣, especially when we don’t have an island all to ourselves. Rest assured one of us is always on the yellow🤙🤘🏴‍☠️💍
That's just awesome man, big congrats! Looks like the jump ring on the clasp bent open on that necklace, probably from the weight of that solid gold bar eh?;D

How big is that diamond?
Thanks, Ron. I completely understand the Brotherhood of secrecy.
Slim you are so right! total awesomeness and thank you. The diamond is real but it’s maybe a quarter carat not that big and probably worth nothing but I will keep it and later put it into a build that I’m thinking about for my wife.
 
No wonder why you can't sleep. Keep it up and you may pay for another detector.
Great job.
Thank you! I’m hoping to pay off my backup AQ soon too 🤞🏻
 
Thank you! I’m hoping to pay off my backup AQ soon too 🤞🏻
I'm lagging behind by not building some batteries yet for my AQ to get running long enough to get on hot targets like you have with just 24 hrs. of run time........... :laughing7: :headbang: :cat:
 
Congratulations on the bar of gold.
Oh my goodness this has been definitely an awesome awesome unusual find it’s just crazy! Thank you Pepper J!!
 
I'm lagging behind by not building some batteries yet for my AQ to get running long enough to get on hot targets like you have with just 24 hrs. of run time........... :laughing7: :headbang: :cat:
Oh no, I only have the stock battery of three hours per hunt, seven or eight hunts and the first two I was just trying to fill out the machine, and I still found a gold ring! Some people think I’m lucky😲😭☠️🏴‍☠️🪎
And thank you I’m sure you’re gonna find plenty🏴‍☠️
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom