My First trp to a Tot Lot

MXT Man

Mar 12, 2008
Got a chance to go check out our local tot lot this afternoon. My first dig got me a Coke can. Things got much better from there on. I got 3 pennies, one quarter, one nickle Also got some trash and a 2008 penny that was just laying on the ground and a pencil also laying on the ground. I was really rolling and the rain started so I had to quit. I will be back tomorrow. All coins were clad. This is the first time I have tried a Tot Lot and it was fun. I don't expect to find much in old coins but Clad and some Jewelry. I only got an hours worth of sweeping and then it started to rain. I was tickled how accurate the detector identified the items I found. The pin pointer was spot on. The depth was also very accurate. My back yard where I did most of my detecting is so full of iron and aluminum I was beginning to have some doubts about my detector. I learned today that the Titan will stand up to most of the other detectors when coin detecting

Upvote 0
Hey Bounty Seeker

welcome to TreasureNet... lots of great guys and gals here that have a lot of wisdom

Tot Lots are fun... hope you find some gold on the next one.

Happy Hunting

Sanat

My first trip to a tot-lot was yesterday! LOL

I'm going back Saturday morning with my daughter. Found lots of targets too. You woulda found more if it hadn't rained.

lol they aint going anywhere unless another detector comes *goes and ponders way to piss off other detector* i got spread iron shavings around hahahaha
ps. its a double edged sword

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back